05 October 2018
We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded ‘outstanding’ following our recent Ofsted inspection this August. We are committed to providing the best care and support for our resident’s and are thrilled to see this reflected in Ofsted’s report.
Some of the key findings include:
- Families receive excellent support and guidance from highly trained and dedicated staff.
- Staff provide families with constructive and clear feedback about their progress and involve them in their assessments.
- Families form trusting relationships with supportive and empathetic staff who understand the demands and challenges of the assessment.
- Staff listen to families and respond positively to their concerns and requests.
- Whenever possible, families are invited to visit the centre before they are admitted. An innovative new intranet site enables families to be informed about the centre before they move in.
- Staff provide an exceptional level of support to adults who have learning difficulties.
- Families benefit hugely from a new programme of group work, which is educational and challenging.
- When families leave, staff provide strong, sensitive support
We look forward to continuing our outstanding practices and building on these to be even better.
You can read the full report here:
Ofsted Report August 2018